Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gross!

So I just cleaned the must disgusting thing know to man...























AUBREY & BECK'S CARSEATS.

It is the grossest dirtiest jobs and let's face it, NOONE is going to do it but me.

ATTENTION ALL OF YOU WITHOUT KIDS: Do not let your kids eat or drink anything in your car, You WILL regret it. Your car will never smell the same again. Of course, I say this completely facetious because the easiet way to keep kids quiet in the car is to plug thier mouths with a bottle or Goldfish or whatever is handy. Since Beck has been whole milk he thinks that it is cute & funny to turn the bottle upside down and let all the milk drip down on the carseat. Wanna guess how good old milk on the carseat in the Austin heat smells? Parts of the carseat cover has hardened because of the milk, Nice huh? The covers are in the wash, UGH!! They were soooo gross too. I used about 20 clorox wipes to wipe down every surface and took every little part of the carseat apart that I could. And I vacuummed my car out!! I SUPER Rock!!


4 comments:

Jacolyn said...

I'm bringing mine to Austin for the Jen super clean. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Jen!! The car looks brand spanking new.
Ni

Chrissy said...

You know sissy would have had those suckers cleaned a long time ago...germafobe I am but proud to have my car so clean

Allyson Bibb said...

Great job! I need to clean Landyn's very soon. Just wanted to let you know that it's a pain, but the straps come all the way off and you can soak them in soapy water. Just remember how they came off so that you put them back on correctly. (I had to try a few times before I got them back on right!)