Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Terrible 3's

I am about to do something that I hate to do...













I am about to admit that my SIL Shelly was RIGHT!!




Whew!! I know that was really hard to do. Shelly always said that 3 was harder 2 (referring to Macey & Darcey when they were 3 years old) and I was like oh, okay sure. I do remember some whining from M & D during those Three years. But she didn't really get into the magnitude of WHINING & SASS that I would have to put up with from Aubrey. Yes, Shelly was RIGHT 3 is HARDER than 2!! Sigh! That was hard. I hope that Shelly get lots of enjoyment from this post 1) knowing that she was right & 2) that I am having to deal with the Terrible Threes Now!! Ugh!! Now I go get to fight a three year old on bath, pj's & why brushing her teeth does not take 35 minutes (I think that she just like to look at herself in the mirror).

3 comments:

Allyson Bibb said...

I agree that Shelly told you correctly. Three was definitely so much harder with Macey and Darcey. Of course, they were always wonderful, sweet girls. But three was when they decided that they definitely had their own opinions(about how far to open the cracker package, or who opened the crackers, etc.!). I miss them being three, though. They have gotten so big and grown up! Enjoy her (even when she's throwing fits!).

Love,
Ally

Jen said...

I remember going to Sonic with them and when you ordered the would yell "I want xyz & the GIRL TOY" and then the carhop would bring the food out they would yell "Don't OPEN MY STRAW!" TOO Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the memories!!! Yes, Jen, I am pretty much ALWAYS right...how many times do you need to be reminded??? Three is also one of the cutest years too!
Shelly