Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aubrey is a Potty Princess!!!

So we started potty training on Saturday, mostly because Dee Dee put her in panties. And it is going great, we have had a few accidents, which is to be expected. But Aubrey loves to wear her panties!! She even went poo-poo for the 1st time at Garden Ridge so went to Target next for a special treat and got her some Ariel the Little Mermaid panties & some Jelly Belly jelly beans. And today we haven't had any accidents (knock on wood). She is wearing pull-ups at night which I just want to do for a couple of weeks and then I am hoping to be in panties full time. She is so proud of herself and will even go to the bathroom and go tee-tee all by herself. I am so glad that we have waited until she is sooooo ready. It has gone so well!!

And with all the pottying I think that we have been in every public bathroom in South Austin!! YUCK!!!! Last night we took Aubrey to Chuy's for her birthday dinner and she & I went to the potty 4 TIMES!!! OMG, I think that she enjoyed the skip/run to the potty & washing her hands more than anything. So maybe I will just blog about all the public restrooms we go to & how many times.

No comments: