Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beck = TROUBLE!

So Beck crawled/jumped/landed on his head out of his crib this morning. So if he continues this I guess that I am going to have to take the front off of his crib and turn it into a toddler bed. I am NOT happy about this. I don't need him to be mobile in the morning. UGH!! Aubrey didn't crawl out of her crib until after 2. I know, I know BOYS ARE DIFFERENT! You people keep telling me me these things....blah, blah, blah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta boy, Beck!

"Oh, give me land, lots of land under starry skies above,
Don't fence me in.
Let me ride through the wide open country that I love,
Don't fence me in.

Anonymous said...

You should consider yourself lucky! Your brother, John, escaped the crib before 12 months old. It is an ughy situation, isn't it, Mommy?

The Rust Family said...

What a monkey!! Clayton still hasn't figured that one out, THANK GOODNESS!!

Anonymous said...

Been meaning to tell you that some of us "Peeps" enjoy your pictures and don't talk much.
Love Ya,
Ni