Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Surprise Birthday Neville!!!

So we got Neville pretty good, she had no idea that we were planning her Surprise Birthday Party!! Here are the party pics:

JoAnn & Geneva
Clayton
Shelly & Chrissy
Danica
Jacolyn, Shelly & Me
Neville (looking very surprised)
I think that Jerry had something in his eye. hehehe
Jerry, Sophie, Neville & Grace
Align CenterClayton, Darcey, Aubrey, Grace, Darcey, Neville, Sophie & Mack
Brad & Beck
TW & Shelly
Shelly & Jerry
Neville had a lot of help opening her presents!!!


Neville The Party Girl!!
Beck-he's such a mess...
Jerry & Kathryn
Aubrey, me, Brad & Beck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these, especially all my little friends helping me open gifts!! Yes, I was surprised and had so much fun. You and the rest of your family are so very special to me, love you all. Neville

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party. Wasn't Nancy at the party?