Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 17, 2009

that Beck

So I walk into the kitchen a little while ago to see the broom & dustpan, the shark vac, the giant pkg of napkins and a giant container of animal crackers all pulled out into the middle of the pantry. And Beck trying to climb the shelves of the pantry, but he just figure out his footing, (darn).

Here is our conversation:

Me: "Beck, Get out of the pantry! You ate your lunch and half of your sister's. Go find your milk and your lovie!"

Beck: "NO!"

Me: "Go get your milk!" (while I am putting everything back in the pantry)

Beck: "PHTTTTTTT!!!!"

Yep, in response to telling the boy to get his milk he gives me a Raspberry and spits on my kitchen floor.

Spitting has become Beck's new favorite pasttime! He like to spit on the floor, in his carseat, on his hands while we walk around Target. He was doing this the other day and we walked down and aisle of a mom & her 2 kids. And then they started spitting in their hands. She was not amused with me or Beck. I apologized and quickly finished my shopping.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While trying to keep Dad entertained while in the hospital, I decided to share with him your current blog posting. Dad just got a kick out of this. He says he is proud of Beck. A real BOY! Love, Dad and Ro

Chrissy said...

BOYS are crazy!

Carin said...

Gawd, I so sparkle heart Beck!!!!! :)