Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

YMCA Easter Egg Hunt

We took the kids to the YMCA yesterday for an Easter Egg Hunt and they had a BLAST!!!

Here they are collecting some eggs, of course I can't find their Easter baskets (sorry Aunt Sissy) so they are using reusable grocery bags. I will keep looking for them!!




Aubrey getting her "Bunny Face" on.
This duck had the coolest feathers on top of his head...
pony
a very loud pig....
goat

Beck really like petting the goats!
and the bunnies!!


Aubrey & her friend Grace, they were both in a pretty goofy mood.
my SWEET Hubby!!

bouncing!!
Aubrey playing in the sandbox, her Dee Dee will be so happy that I let her play in the dirt!
And my FAVORITES!!!! My kids hate anything dressed up in a costume. They have the same reaction to Santa.


Our Family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I always enjoy seeing them and reading about what you all are doing.
Love,
Ni