Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

So my blog needed a new fresh update...and I promise to update more often than I have been lately. You know who you people are who want me to blog daily and you people should get onto Facebook.com where it is so much easier to update, dowload pics, be my "friend" and etc. Anyway can you believe that is is 2009, I can't. Freakin' out a little bit about how fast time is moving as I get older. Hopefully 2009 would bring this family many blessings as it did in 2008. What do you know we might just pack up and move to Jamaica or something? And No, we don't know anything yet, there are still a million steps and hoops for Brad to jump through before we will know anything. So here's to a Wonderful 2009!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh!! That owie looks bad. Wish I could kiss it away.
NiNi