Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 5, 2009

Goin' Bananas

It is a cold & blustery day here in Austin so we went with my Mom's group to Goin' Bananas, it is an indoor inflatables place. The kids love it, and I don't mind going there with my moms group because I have help from my friends to watch the kids running in different directions.
Beck loves the slide, of course, good thing Santa got him one for Christmas.
Cutest Boy EVER
Aubrey with her friend Kirsten.
another slide
Aubrey's frined Sydney, who claims that Beck is HER Baby Brother Beck!
Aubrey, Kirsten & Bella.
Making Raspberries...
Aubrey going head first down the big slide.
Bella & Kirsten
After goin' bananas, we went to a local coffee shop to hang out. Aubrey & Beck playing with some of the toys that one of my friends had brought in to keep the kiddos busy.

Police Officer Beck

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love Beck's western shirt! Did he have his boots on too?

Chrissy said...

Quit playing on Facebook and BLOG!