Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

That's my girl...

So Aubrey is still sick, slowly getting better. We did go to the urgent care clinic today, she had a really bad night and morning so I wanted to get a chest x-ray to rule our pneumonia. She doesn't have it, just bad viral bronchitis and an ear infection. But this morning when I was getting dressed to take her to the doc, she was sitting in my closet floor playing with my shoes. She grabbed my tallest heels which happen to be chocolate brown patent leather peep toes heels, GORGEOUS btw!!! So she picked up the heels and said " Mommy, these are my favorite!" So yea she has a little fever and a cough but I think that she is going to be OK, if you know what I mean.

And I think that I have definitive proof that the Shoe Fetish is absolutely a genetic trait. Woo-Hoo she has the Shoe Gene!!!

No comments: