Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 18, 2008

Must See TV!

I am sad, where are you The Office. I need you. Where are you Michael? I need your inappropriate jokes. What are Pam & Jim up to? Are they scheming against Dwight & Angela? I heard that Angela is prego IRL? I wonder how they will write that into the show. Oh yeah, no writers, hence my boredom on Thursday nights. This can't go on any longer. The Office is the best show on TV.

BTW It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is #2. If you haven't seen it you must check it out. It is genius! It's on FX, check your local listings.

4 comments:

Jacolyn said...

I really miss it too!!! Rent the British version if you get a chance...hysterical!!!

Kat said...

At least we can mourn together...I've been in state of utter depression without my Jim fix....

Rolanda said...

Love the bathtime pics. Awesome babes!

Stephanie said...

Okay totally off the subject here...but how do you show what blogs you read? And the little growth chart at the top?

Thanks