Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

This Kid is Advanced....well at least that is what Brad says.





Look at Beck drinking from a cup! This is the first time that we gave him a cup. He loves water, I just put a tiny amount in the cup and he sucked it down. I thought that I would start the cup at the same time as the rice cereal just like I did with Aubrey at 5 months. But it took Aubrey a couple of tries with the cup and she just spit the water out. Beck sucked it down and this was after he had cereal & peas. Of course he has been rolling over front to back and back to front for over a month now. And he is constantly trying to sit up. He can't sit up on his own by any means but if you lay him on his back he does these mini-crunches like he is trying to sit up. Oh yeah, he is so smily and is constantly laughing (especially at Aubrey). Like Brad says "This kid is Advanced!"

I just wish that he would stop growing & developing so fast. We are pretty sure that Beck is our last baby. I feel so lucky & blessed to have a set of healthy happy kids. I want him to stay a baby for a little while longer and not grow up as fast as Aubrey did (I know that she is only 2). When I was pregnant with Aubrey people always told me to cherish, the baby times because they grow up so fast. Man, those people weren't kidding. I feel like I just found out that I was pregnant and my baby girl is already 2. And Beck is already trying to keep up with his big sis.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's the truth!!! My baby girl is about to be 7!!!
Aubrey and Beck are just adorable as can be!!! Enjoy it but I will tell you 7 is a lot fun too!

Anonymous said...

Brad, as usual, is correct! Beck is indeed advanced.

Anonymous said...

Of course NiNi thinks he is advanced and also very cute.

Chrissy said...

Wow! He is growing so fast! =( Don't grow too fast. I wish I was a kid again!