Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Beck the Monkey!!

I guess that theses photos don't need much of an explanation...Beck is my Wiggleworm!! He is a very tall, skinny & active almost 9 month old (on Friday). He loves the stairs, he started standing at the first step and in just a matter of days he was climbing the stairs. He has gotten to the 5th or 6th stair before I have caught him. And now I have to prop the ottoman between the big chair and the stair railing to keep him off the stairs. And if I go up stairs and especially if Aubrey goes with me he screams bloodt murder at the ottoman.

And Beck has decided that he loves his Binky. I had given it to him a week or so ago to soothe him when he was teething. He would chew on the hard plastic part of the handle part but now he has decided that he loves it and wants it all the time. I am going to let him have until he is 12-18 months old or so and then we will get rid of it. At least he isn't sucking his thumb like Aubrey...I think that I am going to have to cut her thumb off to get her to stop sucking her thumb.














2 comments:

Chrissy said...

well that monkey shirt sure does suit him. I can't wait to see you all soon. I am having Aubrey and Beck withdrawls. I keep telling Uncle Mikey that we can make our own Aubreys and Becks but he is not interested. =(

Anonymous said...

Look at him go! He's the master of his domain. I love his big smile--it says "trouble's a-comin'."