Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy 9 Months Old Beck!!!!








I can't believe it!!! My baby is 9 months old!!! Where did the last 2 1/2 years of my life go? It has flown by. We went to Beck's 9 mth. well baby visit today and he is 28 1/2 inches long (50% percentile), his head is 45 1/2 (50% percentile) and he weighs 16 pounds 11 ounces (5% percentile). That's right the 5%!! He is one tall skinny boy, he is following a curve on his growth chart and the doctor is not worried. She just said when I give him table foods to give him extra gravy butter and etc. meaning extra calories. Everything that I don't need.
Here's the kids playing this evening. They are pretty happy. Brad left town again yesterday for a week. Ugh!! The life of a single mom!!

No comments: