Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

Pool Day!!


Beck decided that the pool water was too cold and he was cranky & sleepy. So he took a nap in the shade while we played in the pool.








What cute girls and good friends!!

It was in the high 90's here today so we went to the pool today after Beck's doctors appointment with our friends Aimee & Grace. The girls had so much fun!! Both of them were jumping from the edge of the pool into Aimee & my arms. At one point I was holding Beck and the girls were taking turns jumping to Aimee and they forgot to take turns and both jumped into her arms and both went under the water. They weren't upset at all.


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Soooooo Stinkin' cute!!! Bring me my babies!!! I can't wait to take them to the splash pad at my neighborhood. Bring me my babies!!! They are like little Gold Fish, just like their swim suits. Bring me my babies!!! Can't wait to see you all soon! Bring me my babies!!!

Mark Keefer said...

Jen,

Shelly D. told me about your blog. Cool. I'll be checking in. Chana and I love your kid's names! When are you coming to California?

Take care,
Mark

Jacolyn said...

The first photo looks a little like Abe just after her get a haircut. Cute kids!