Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Braum's Ice Cream

On our last trip to Tulsa we met up with Aubrey's Godmother Shelley. Shelley and I have been BEST friends since we were 4 years old. Yeah, I know that these pics were taken in March and I am just now getting them on my blog...I am a slacker!!

We went to Braum's for some ice cream...Nummy!! Aubrey's favorite!!


Shelley & Beck

Aunt Sissy, Aubrey & Beck





Now that is some serious multi-tasking!!

I love this outfit on Beck...GO POKES!! Chrissy thinks that it it to girly with the black trim but I just love the back.

3 comments:

Allyson Bibb said...

That outfit is SO cute! It's not girly! It's good to see pictures of the kids. I cannot believe Beck is climbing stairs. Landyn is 10 1/2 months and just really started crawling a couple of weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm--it appears that Beck may not have sampled some of the yummy ice cream. Surely, that's not the case!

Chrissy said...

Oh you bet I gave him some ice cream!! He loved it!