Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HI!







Okay, I am back to blogging so all the dirty emails, phone calls & text messages can stop now. You people know who you are. Don't know where I have been I just haven't had alot of time for the computer lately. I haven't been cleaning house or doing laundry...I am really not sure what I have been doing. Well Nini did come down to Austin for 5 days and we all drove to Brownsville for a short trip to check on the house and take care of some business regarding Aubrey.
The business with Aubrey has been settled and a huge weight has been lifted off Brad & my shoulders. I don't want to get into it but it is over and we don't have to think/worry about it anymore.
Here are pics of my cute kids playing with Aubrey's doctor's kit (Thanks Aunt Jacolyn!!) after bathtime the other night. And some wrestling, they love to wrestle with each other. I tell Aubrey that she better enjoy now b/c in a few months Beck will be bigger than her and throwing her around.
Lots has been going on around here...

Beck has been getting some teeth the last few weeks and the bottom two have finally poked through and now he is working on his top two teeth.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your medical practice does not appear to follow sterile procedures! Note: BYOTD (bring your own tongue depressor). What a pair of cutie pies! Give them both a big hug from me.