Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dinnertime

Dinnertime has been a little hectic and random since Brad has been gone. This was us tonight. Notice the pizza face!! I tried to get pics of Beck but he wasn't cooperating there is way too much crawling to do and stuff to get into like catfood & magazines.

I was telling my mom earlier, I am pretty sure that Beck is going to grow up thinking that is name is BeckNo! I seem to be saying that a lot lately especially since all the crawling & pulling up started.





3 comments:

Jacolyn said...

Sophie is now asking for Pizza ALL THE TIME!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of darling babies.
I miss seeing them.
Love,
Ni

Kat said...

In theory, Jen, when Brad got back means that you would have a bit more time to blog, correct? So I'm patiently waiting... :)