Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

this week

We are on day 5 of Brad being out of town on a 11 day work trip, and I think that I might just lose my mind. Luckily I was able to get about 2 hours of me time today. We went to the gym & I went to a pilates class. I told Aubrey that we were going to the gym this morning and she started fussing "NO, I don't want to go to the gym!" The last time she was there it was pretty crazy with kids running all over the place. I dropped her off, well I had to hand her off to an employee with her crying & screaming. But when I picked her up 2 hours later she was playing by the computers with some bigger kids. And when we were leaving she said "Mom, that was fun!!" She is such a drama queen, she gets that from her daddy.

Speaking of her daddy when talked to him one day earlier this week he said that he was sad. I asked what was wrong and he said that they were getting some guns ready to be destroyed. Typical Brad.

Last night we were watching American Idol (btw I want David Cook to win, He rocks!!) and Aubrey came up to me and said "Jesus loves Me". It was sooooo cute!! I said "Yes, he does love you". And we sang Jesus Loves Me a few times. Then we read her little childrens board book Bible.

And Beck started cruising this afternoon, it won't be too long now before he is walking. I was lying on the loveseat and he had pulled himself up and he was reaching for the remote (such a boy) so I moved it farther away from him and he started cruising along the couch after the remote, he made it all the way to the other end. I am in sooo much trouble after he starts walking, I can barely keep up with him crawling.

And tonight Beck also ate some catfood, Nummy!! Iams!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

isn't cat food cheaper? This may not be such a bad idea Jen!!

Anonymous said...

Cat and dog food. Yet, the boy won't eat green veggies. Beck has a discriminating palate, doesn't he? I hate to say this because I know it will offend you, Jen, but Beck might LOVE hot tuna casserole. Just a thought...

Chrissy said...

Jen,
Don't you dare feed him hot tuna casserole! That's not even eddible for animals!