Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Starbucks via the Choo Choo Wagon






On our trip back to Austin the kiddos and I stopped in Dallas to spend the night with Brad's sister Jacolyn and visit with her triplets. The trips are 10 days older than Aubrey and share Beck's birthday. Plus my Mom's bday, Shelly's bday and Brad & my anniversary are all in August too. (We do everything in August.)
Anyway Thursday morning Jacolyn & Grace went to hippotheraphy and so I had Sophie & Mack. We walked down to Starbucks with the Choo Choo Wagon. Well I walked with Beck in my sling and the trio rode. The kiddos had some apple juice and I had my usual Grande Nonfat No Water Chai Tea Latte. Nummy!! We hit some sprinkles on the way back but other than that it was a complete success. Plus I got a workout carrying a 17-18 pounder in my sling and pulled around 80 pounds of 2 1/2 year olds a few blocks. We had a great lunch and Aubrey really enjoyed playing and chasing her cousins.

No comments: