Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

Diapers for Chai Tea

Okay so most of you moms out there know that you can collect the points off of pampers diapers & wipes and enter them onto the pampers website and you can get free toys for your kids you just have to pay for shipping & handling. Well I was entering some points this morning and I checked out the catalog of things that you can buy with your points and they have a new item. For 135 pampers points you can get a $10 Starbucks card. Most everyone nows about my almost but not quite daily Starbucks addiction, thanks to my SIL Jacolyn who turned me onto Chai Tea the first time. She was like "Come on you'll like it. Here try one." The first one is always free that is how they get you hooked.

I question if I should even post this info on my blog b/c once Jacolyn finds out that she can get coffee for her diaper points she will quit giving me her points. ;)

So my dilemma is should I get toys for my kids (which they have plenty of) or get Chai Tea for me. BTW I think that the Chai Tea helps make me a much better Mommy. I need that little dose of caffeine.

Plus I saw on Fox News the other day that Chai Tea is good for you, it helps your digestive system. Do I really need more reasons to drink Chai Tea?

5 comments:

Kat said...

CHAI TEA ALL THE WAY

Anonymous said...

This totally explains the delay in Aubrey wearing her big girl panties on a regular basis! Now I get it. What will you do when there are no more diapers in your world? HeeHee.

Jacolyn said...

OMG!!! I may have to hang onto those points now...and potty training is overrated :)

Anonymous said...

Go for the Chai Tea.
Ni

Chrissy said...

just think how much money you will save on Chai Teas if you use the points? Much better idea to go with the Chai!!! You can always count on me to support your bad habbits!!