Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What am I going to do with Beck...

Tonight I gave the kids their baths and I was in Beck's room putting some winter clothes away afterwards because it has been in the high 80's lately. And Beck crawled over to me and pulled himself up on my legs to a standing position. Then he let go of me for a few seconds and just stood there. I realized that he wasn't holding on to anything and I grabbed him. I can't believe that he stood up even if only for a few seconds. He hasn't really started cruising yet but it won't be long now since he is pulling himself up onto everything now. I bet he will be walking by 10 months. I am going to lose my mind.
Where did my baby go?

3 comments:

Kat said...

Good Lord, Jen...you don't blog for almost two weeks and then 5 in one day! VERY impressive- Love all the pix...sorry I missed you while you were in Dallas. Dumb job...

Chrissy said...

Oh, I taught him how to do that too! He sure did learn a lot while he visited his Aunt Sissy! Maybe he should come live with me?
LOL! I am sure Mikey won't mind! ;)

Anonymous said...

Beck isn't wasting any time, is he? He's so handsome. His smile will melt anyone's heart.