Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

1st Ballet Class

Aubrey went to her First Ballet class today at Dance Unlimited. It was bring your friend to ballet class so we went with our friend Grace (in the black) and our friend Kate (in the blue) was there too. It was good for her to try the class out because I was wanting to enroll her in the summer session for 8 weeks. It is a 3 hour class every Monday from 9am-12n and they do ballet, tap & gymnastics. Plus I get to drop her off so I will be able to go to the grocery store on Monday mornings with just one kid, how easy can that be. She loved the class and was doing somersaults all over the place from what I heard. She even made a craft, a pair of pink ballet slippers. Too cute!!

Notice Beck in the background still in his pj's. I was running a little late this morning, I know big shocker, and I didn't want to be late so Beck went in his pj's. Don't worry he isn't being mistreated he got dressed as soon as we dropped Aubrey off.








1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

too precious! I love the curls and ballet outfit!