Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

The Beckster

When I got Beck up from his afternoon nap today he had pulled himself to stand up in his crib. So I had to drop the crib mattress, this is him just before bedtime. I hate changing crib mattresses and taking the bumper apart, Ugh!! But he does look pretty cute!! Looks like I am going to need to get one of those guards for the crib railing. Those teeth will be here any day...

Also pics of Aubrey and Beck of them standing next to each other as requested. I bet that he will be bigger than her by the time he is 1 1/2 years old.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Beck has grown so much. Are you sure the lowered mattress is going to contain him? He looks "up" for the challenge! Thanks for the photos.

Anonymous said...

Jenni! You chewed on the side of your crib, too! It had teeth marks all across the side rail. Beck will be doing the same thing! I can't wait to see them both! Beck has grown so much, and Aubrey is turning into a little girl, instead of a toddler. LYMI, mommie

Chrissy said...

Miracle grow I am telling you!! Keep feeding him!!!

Chrissy said...

I have the picture of Aubrey and Beck in the crib as my back ground on my pc at work. I have 2 22" monitors so everyone can see the pics from the hall and I have gotten so many compliments on how cute my kids are!! Can you please return them to me? Thank you!