Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy 8 months old Beck!!!



Okay I am a total slacker. I haven't posted in about a week and it has been forever since I posted pics. So due to many requests and in honor of Beck being a BIG boy of 8 months old. Here is some pics of him pulling up on the coffee table, he tends to get his head stuck sometimes. That's right he is already pulling himself up...I know that you are thinking but he just learned to crawl like 2 weeks ago. Yes, he has been pulling himself up onto things for over a week now. Man, this boy is advanced!! I will post all of our Easter celebration pics soon, I promise. It has been a little hectic around here lately with keeping up with a crawler that is getting into everything. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase from our trip yet.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I taught him everything he knows!! See he is almost ready to walk!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Your world has changed completely. He is such a big boy and I can't believe is already pulling himself up. Sure didn't waste anytime, did he?

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Beck has grown so much just since Easter. Amazing - he's already pulling himself up - like your Mom said - he didn't waste any time. He will be walking soon at this rate! Love, Rolanda