Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aubrey

Just had to say that Aubrey got almost all the things in this pics when she was "shopping" at Aunt Shelly's house. The hat, Cinderella nightgown, & purse were all given to her from Aunt Shelly. Aubrey loves the nightgown even though the Cinderella part scratched off in the wash.
A couple of days ago the kids & I were running errands and I looked in my rear view mirror and told Aubrey that I love her and I asked her if she was my girl. She quickly responded " No, I'm Shelly's girl!"
Aubrey has a couple of nicknames...Doodlebug, Gigglebox etc. Plus I have been working with her to say her complete name Aubrey Elise ********. It is so cute to hear her say our last name. Anyway Aunt Shelly gave her the nickname Tutti Frutti and if I ask her to say her name meaning her full name she says, "Tutti Frutti!" instead.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Blah Blah Blah....there's all this hype about Aunt Shelly when Aubrey really loves Aunt Chrissy the most!!

Anonymous said...

That's my little Tutti Fruity! Sure miss you guys!

Shelly

Anonymous said...

This is one of the most adorable pics of Aubrey. She is so beautiful! Love, Rolanda