Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

New Project


Like we more to do around here...not like we are moving at the end of the month or anything. We are! But Aubrey desperately needed a BIG Girl Bed. We have a crib that is turned into a toddler bed but she keeps rolling out of it. So we were off to Ikea yesterday...and of course when I was there like a month ago they had this Meldal twin rod iron day bed in white but now it is discontinued and only in black. So I decided to prime & paint it pink. And I ran out of primer, but I did a test of the pink on the corner. It is going to be sooooo CUTE!
I would like a couple of dressers & end tables from Ikea for my birthday so if you all have any extra cash laying around buy me some Ikea gift cards...:) The Hemnes collection would look great in my room. I want the 6 drawer & 8 drawer dresser in the black-brown finish. Or maybe I will do the 8 drawer dresser and the armoire. and of course some end tables one for me and one for Brad & a mirror. Don't forget that July is Jen's birthday month!! ;)

No comments: