Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Baby Callie

We watched Baby Callie this morning for a few hours for Soriya. When Aubrey came down the stairs I was on the couch and Aubrey asked if that was baby Callie, I told her yes. She ran over to us and stroked Callie's hair (which she has a ton of brown hair) and said "I love her!". It was too stinkin' cute and while I am typing this she asked if the pic was Callie and said "she is so cute!". Callie napped on the couch most of the morning, just got a little hungry around 10:30. I had Aubrey help me feed her while I was getting Beck's bottle ready, wouldn't you know that both of them would be hungry at the same time. Beck wanted in on some of the Baby Callie action too. I had to take the back cushion off the couch and move her back because Beck kept getting in her face and touching her.



2 comments:

Chrissy said...

So stinkin' cute they all are!! See you tommorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!
Love,
Ni