Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rice & Beans






Don't want my blog to be too Aubrey heavy...Here is the Beckster at dinner tonight. I have a new love, the Deluxe Chicken Enchiladas with Deluxe Tomatillo sauce at Chuy's. Nummy!! We had Chuy's on like Tuesday but I was craving them again so I picked up Chuy's to go on Saturday night and I saved my rice & beans for the Beckster. (Brad had the Fish Tacos and he said that it was his favorite thing that he has had there.) Anyway in an effort to beef up Beck my tall & skinny boy I gave him the r&b with some shredded cheese. Total mess but totally worth it, he loves them! He ate quite a bit and was doing good until he started rubbing his eyes, good thing it was bath night.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Ewww!! That looks messy.

The Mapleheads said...

Glad I missed that clean up! And I think it would have been bath night no matter what:)

Anonymous said...

What a mess! But he is still the most adorable little boy. Love, Rolanda