Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm a mean Mommy...Eat your ham!!

We have some pretty finicky eaters around here. Well for the most part Aubrey eats pretty well and today at lunch she asked for ham & cheese, so I gave her a ham & cheese lunchables, hey I'm lazy. And she also wanted a yogurt drink, which I gave her and she finished. So while I was feeding Beck and having some hummus myself and was trying to get Aubrey to eat her ham & crackers, the cheese is kinda gross. I told her about a million times times to eat her ham and even took away her crayons & coloring books as punishment for not eating the lunch that she had asked for. Beck & I finished our lunch and I told Aubrey that she couldn't get out of her chair until the ham was all gone, then after about 25 minutes I told her that she just had to eat one piece of ham. By this time I had given Beck a bottle and took him upstairs for his nap, then I went to go check on Aubrey and this is how I found her. She totally fell asleep on the dining room chair. Still not sure how she balanced her self into this position. I scooped her up and put her in her bed for her nap. She sat in that chair for over an hour not eating before she fell asleep...Man, she is stubborn...She gets that from her Daddy.

Oh, yea didn't mean to take a pic of my feet but check out the awesome pedicure that Sissy spoiled me with when she came this weekend. We also got massages and I had my eyebrows waxed and tinted. They are freakin' awesome!!! I have light brown/blonde eyebrows and you can hardly see them. I always knew that you could get your eyebrows tinted but I just never thought to have it done. Well know I am going to have it done every other month. My eyebrows rock!! I will post pics later, Chrissy took some on her camera, and she is in Vegas for work so I will have to get them to you later.





6 comments:

Gracie Lou said...

This totally cracks me up...

The Mapleheads said...

At least she had her DD lovey for comfort, since you are such a mean mommy!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh....I'm with Aubrey on this one. Yucky lunchables! Yummy m&m's! Aubrey can have m&m's and cookies at my house for lunch anytime.....cause I'm a super SWEET Aunt Shelly!!!

Chrissy said...

I can't stop laughing!! I think I just peed my panties laughing so hard! I don't blame her either, ham is gross!!!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey should do well on the balance beam if she can balance on that chair in her sleep! How cute!Love, Rolanda

Anonymous said...

This is great and so cute.
Love,
Ni