Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I suck at diets...

So Brad and I started the South Beach Diet yesterday kinda and for real today. I haven't had a Chai Tea since Monday and I think that I am dying...I am horrible at diets...I always cheat, quit and give up. But this time my doc wants me to lose the weight for my upcoming stomach surgery to fix my reflux/heartburn in August. So I am trying really hard to stick with it. Plus I really really want to lose this baby weight (from Aubrey's pregnancy since I gained 10 lbs w/ Beck and he weighed 7lb 2oz) pretty sure I lost weight when I was prego with him. I am tired of being a Fatty Fatty Fat Pants so we will see how well it goes...

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

you can do this! you've done it before!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your diet!! You can do it!!! You MILF you :o) (yeah I said it). - Missy Pino