Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Are you freakin' kidding me?

I have pink eye!! What, you say. Yep, I woke up this morning with my eye matted shut and I stumbled to the bathroom and realized that I have a bright red gross eye with green ooze. So I called my doc and got some antibiotic eye drops. Hopefully I won't share this with the kids as freely as they shared their viral infection with me. So I am going to put off going to the gym that Brad & I joined on Thursday night for a few days til this clears up. Check out Lifetime Fitness.
Brad says that it is nicer than Sky Gym in Tulsa. I have to get in better shape, I realized the other day that I have been either pregnant or breastfeeding (minus a few months before I got prego with Beck) since December 2004. That is like 3 years folks-and I plan to breastfeed Beck until August or until he starts biting.

3 comments:

Jacolyn said...

We belong to Lifetime as well. I was there a 6:00 am. Wanna be my work out buddy?

Jen said...

I will totally be your workout buddy!! I went today at 4 pm for my assessment with my personal trainer only to find out that I am fat, kinda already knew that. But I am super pumped, thinking about becoming gym rat. I am starting a plan to go 4 days a week, can't go Tuesdays b/c we got Kmusik. I go back on Wed to meet with Rusty to get my plan of attack on the FAT!! I will be skinny again...well skinnier maybe.

Anonymous said...

You go girl, I'm proud of you, it's getting started that's hard. PaPa and I are going to the gym tomorrow. We have been back sliding for several months. I can blink my eyes and put on several pounds. I think I did that last week, I was on a week of frump. You will probably loose fast. Good luck sweet girl. Grannie D. Hope the kids are better.