Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

The Blessing

In Brad's family Nini started this family tradition a few years ago of passing this framed Blessing around in the family. It is given at Christmas and it is noted on the back of the frame which family had the Blessing for that year. It started out as kind of a joke because Shelly & I found out that NiNi got the Blessing from Jacolyn's goodwill pile. But let me just say we are keeping the Blessing FOREVER! I am not giving it up this year at Christmas. I taunted the Blessing and for that I am sorry because it is working wonders for us this year and it is only February. First we found out that an issue regarding Aubrey might be settled in a few months. And we found out from our realtor that we might be getting an offer on our house in El Valle (spanish for the valley, Rio Grande that is). I feel like 2 huge weights are soon to be lifted off my shoulders & heart. These 2 issues have been major stresses in Brad & my lives they last 2 years/months. We are so excited to have both over with. So Blessing, I am sorry that I taunted & teased you. I will never doubt your power & strength. Thank you for these Blessings and many more to come. The Blessing reads:


A Blessing For You


In all things,

call on God for His perfect

peace and understanding...

knowing that all hope and happiness is through Him.

4 comments:

Jacolyn said...

We get it next year!

Anonymous said...

This is great news.
Love, Ni

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute....we get it! When Mom got it, she got Hanky Panky's too...does it come with Hanky Panky's???

Jen said...

OMG, Shelly finally made a comment on my blog, I can't believe it.

Hey, I never got a pair of Hanky Pankys! Where's mine?