Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mossy Oak



Mossy Oak is the type of Camoflauge for Beck's new big boy carseat. What!?! There are types of camoflauge you ask, silly me I thought the same thing. I let Brad pick it out, it wouldn't be something that I would choose but I am trying to let Brad pick out some of the boy stuff. Anyway I am sick and tired of carrying around the huge & heavy carrier carseat so we are moving the Beckster to his Britax this week.



And of course I had to get some pics of Aubrey. Whenever I get the camera out she says "My cheese", she calls cameras cheese, and she poses and grins.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Jen, furniture, bedding, shower curtains, etc. are also available in camo patterns. I love it! I could hardly spot Beck--he's so well concealed! (He may need head cover for complete concealment.)

Kat said...

You might have the cutest kids ever...tied with Triplets. Is Brad feeling better??

Your blog has been quite entertaining lately. LOVE IT!

Jen said...

Brad is still dying, he has been home from work since Tuesday and I must admit that I am ready for him to go back to work. He seems to be a little better today, he must be pretty sick he turned down beers with his friend Brian.

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute kiddos. Beck looks like he has really grown since Christmas.
Love,
Ni

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ni - Beck does look like he has really grown since Christmas. Beck and Aubrey are adorable.....miss you guys. Love, Nana and Papa Tom.