Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Can't see the hand in front of my face.

So Brad said that I finally could look into Lasik this year as we maxed out our flexible spending account because I am blind as a bat, really. So I called a location here in Austin to have that free consultation to see if I am eligible for Lasik. I was told that I had to wait 6 weeks after I stopped breastfeeding because of the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy & breastfeeding. Are you kidding me? Ugh!! So frustrating...on top of everything I have been wearing my glasses since Saturday when the red eye started. I am sick of wearing my glasses already, wish that I could pop my contacts in or better yet see without anything. One of these days...

1 comment:

Rolanda said...

Blame the eyes on the Beckmann side of the family. Dad would love to have Lasik one of these days, too. Hope your pink eye is better soon. Love, Rolanda.