Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good Day!

It has been a great day!! I went to the apple store to have my ipod that I got for Christmas 2006 looked at. It has never worked right, I have always had issues with it. Well lucky me that honored the one year warranty even though it is a month and a half past the warranty. I guess my sob story and me with my 2 kiddos sold him. So I got a brand new Refurb Ipod! I am super pumped!!

Returned a pair of Robeez that we got as a gift for Beck to Nordstrom and they are shipping me (free of charge) the correct size. I love Norsdstrom, you don't get the level of customer service that they provide anywhere else.

Then I went to the Gap (you always have to check to see if anything is on sale) and I found a perfect pair of jeans on sale for $11.99. They are even the right length-petite. Not that I am a petite girl by any means but I have short legs. Woo Hoo!!

Aubrey ate a huge breakfast & lunch. I always have to be thankful for that since my little 26 pounder is so petite. And she took a nap today at her nap time, Tuesday & Wednesday she refused to nap and then finally collapsed at 5:30pm. Now if I could just get the Beckster to sleep longer than 20 minutes, he is my catnapper.

Only drawback today was I couldn't get into the Pilates class today again b/c the infant daycare was booked. They will only take 8 infants at a time, I should have scheduled him sooner again. And the last 2 weeks I haven't been able to go b/c Aubrey & Beck have been to sick to take them to the daycare. One day the stars will all align and I will get to go.

And I have the CUTEST baby boy in the whold wide world. I took these of Beck on my bed this afternoon. He is the smiliest baby ever!! And he is practicing sitting up, he can only do it for a few seconds but once he realizes that he is the one doing it he will master it.

Is this not the cutest baby boy ever? Really!

I really am so blessed!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! He really is the cutest boy ever. Perhaps you can get some pics of him walking this evening. He is so smiley! LYMI, DeeDee

Jacolyn said...

2nd cutest :)

Chrissy said...

such a cute and happy baby boy!!!

Anonymous said...

What a smiley face! Too cute for words. Give both of them hugs and kisses from Nana and Papa Tom. Love to you and Brad, too.

Gracie Lou said...

I love the photos of Beck! He is going to be a heart breaker!