Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SESAME STREET LIVE!!!



Jenna & Bree

Beckster & Brad


Aubrey & her B-daddy



We took the kiddos to Sesame Street Live on Sunday afternoon with our friends Brian (or as Aubrey says B-daddy) & Soriya (Momma) and their 3 year old little girl Jenna (Nenna). The girls had so much fun!! Here are some highlights...but I think that Aubrey might have been more excited about the flag/pennant that she got afterwards.

More inportantly we went to Trudy's afterwards for some excellent Mexican Martini's. They are so good they only let you have 2, oh yeah they have pretty good food too. Overall great day and we were all home by 8:30 pm.

And yes I realize that I have 2 thumb suckers, neither one of them has ever or would ever take a binky. No matter how hard Shelly tries or how many binkys she buys. I really have tried to get Beck to take a binky mostly because as Aubrey is getting older I am realizing how hard it is going to be to get her to stop but he would have nothing to do with it just like his sister. :(

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Don't lie Brad enjoyed SSL the most out of everyone!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Too fun!!! I remember taking Macey & Darcey to Sesame Street Live...oh the memories! Zoe is still my absolute favorite! Don't blink, because next thing you know you will be going to Hannah Montana & Cheetah Girl concerts!!!

Love you guys!
Shelly

Jacolyn said...

Oh, I wanted to take the kids to see this so badly but Abe said they weren't old enough. Looks so fun!