Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dee Dee's Adventures in Canada...Ay!

This is an excerpt from an email that Dee Dee sent about Canada. I am LMAO!!!! Yeah, don't think that we will be making the trek to Canada until July or until all the snow melts. I still laugh out loud everytime I read this email.


Anita, the VP called from Calgary. She told the office we are to be getting blizzard conditions in 24 - 48 hours. Great, because it is already supposed to be 24 below ZERO Saturday night, ladies and that is in FARENHEIT.

I have a few questions:

1. What the firetruck is a blizzard?
2. Where is the liquor store?
3. What the firetruck is a blizzard?
4. Where is the liquor store?
5. See question #1.
6. See question #2.

Tara can't wait. She is ready for a "couch" day. I had to ask what that was, because I couldn't understand what she said when she said the word "couch." It sounded like she kept saying she can't wait to take a "coach" day. So, I thought, a Coach? Like the purse? Like what Cinderella rode in? Is a Coach day something Canadians call a comp day?

Geeeeeez......... Oh I get it!!!! A SOFA day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great DEEDEE. Keep us posted on what's happening in Canada.
Ni