Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vomit and my life

Can someone mention to Beck that it is totally uncool and uncalled for to vomit on Mommy? I have told him several times but he is just not listening to me. He got me really good this afternoon after a marathon feeding session. He just keeps coughing that the poor little guy gets all choked up and throws up. He soaked me so much that I had to change all of my clothes, and I mean all of them. Fun, huh? He also got me really good Sunday night after he had an entire jar of green beans and some apples. He also totally ruined a pillow at B-Daddy's house. I guess I can attribute some of this to his weight loss. Anyone want to hold Beck for me after he eats?

I think this is a completely appropriate topic for Valentine's Day. ;)

No comments: