Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Baby Shower for Estes Family

Yum, Chocolate covered Strawberries!! Nummy!! I am pretty sure that Aubrey ate her body weight in the chocolate covered strawberries that I made. Everytime I saw her she had a new one in her hand.



Saturday night Brad & I co-hosted a Baby Shower for our friends Brian & Soriya (B-daddy & Mamma) but it wasn't a stupid girly boring baby shower it was more of a couples party with BBQ. Brad smoked a pork shoulder for 12 hours the night before to make some excellent pulled pork sandiwiches. We had to much food it was so good. I made the centerpieces and I am pretty proud at how they turned out, if I do say so myself. And I did the mini-champagne bottles. I made the labels they read: Estes Estates est. 1997 2008 Vintage. I would love to be a professional party planner!! I have been trained by the superb Party Planner Shelly. I meant to take more pics, here are some highlights.

No comments: