Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Beckster in a Basket

The other morning I was making Aubrey's juice & water. She like one cup of OJ & one cup of water, and she can't have any apple juice in the afternoon until she finishes her water, which really isn't a big deal b/c she usually has 2-3 cups of water a day. Anyway she came into the kitchen and said baby in the basket. And I didn't get it. She recently learned the word basketball b/c we went to an OSU basketball game. And she has learned basket b/c we have been playing with her Easter basket when we went to that egg hunt the other day. So I asked her what and she said baby in the basket. I go into my room and find Beck, see pics... Every morning while I am getting Aubrey's breakfast and getting dressed I put Beck on my bed with some toys and surround him with pillows. So he rolled over really quick and was free then of course Aubrey had to get into the basket too. What cute kids!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! How he has grown. It will not be long before he is chasing Aubrey down. You might try to keep in the basket as long as possible...hehe. And Bree, love that doo! Glad you have so much help with the laundry! LYMI, Mom

Anonymous said...

Beck in a basket. What a great Easter surprise that would be! I'll be watching for that Easter bunny delivery. He's such a cutie! It's a good thing Aubrey does "basket patrol."

Chrissy said...

Oh I love Aubrey's hair, she looks like Sissy in the morning!! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Tacos are on the menu for dinner! Yummy! Extra Sour Cream for Brad! Please bring me 2 kiddos in a basket asap. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

"Beckster in a Basket" - sounds like a best seller to me. He is so big and so adorable. And, Aubrey's hair - call it "morning hair". Like Chrissy, we can hardly wait to see you. Hugs and kisses to all. Love you. Papa Tom and Nana

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I love Aubrey's morning hair. So cute.
Love,
'Ni