Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Beck is on the move...

Beck is officially crawling and I am in real trouble now. Beck is a very active and squirmy 7 1/2 month old. He has been scooting, rolling, and stretching to get places the last few weeks but last night he saw a toy that he really wanted and decided that he had to get it. He has finally figured out the coordination between the moving of this hands & knees. My world is in for a big change. I am so proud of him and sad at the same time...I want my newborn back. But I guess that he must grow up some day just didn't think that this day would come so soon. He is sitting up too something he mastered a while ago. Aubrey crawled first and then sat up-she's backwards. Sorry I don't have any pics I will post tons when we get back to Austin next week.

4 comments:

Aleasha said...

Hi Jen, as a side note, i thought i would ask you how you like living in austin. i am from texas (born and raised-whoot whoot) and my husband moved to texas when he was 5 (with his family of course) anyway, we were thinking about moving back to texas in a couple of years and had thought about austin. can you give me any tips/ideas/thoughts?

thanks!

Anonymous said...

Point him north and send him on his way! Aubrey better start moving her "stuff" to higher ground!

Chrissy said...

Ummm...you forgot to mention that I taught him how to crawl!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it. I just saw him. You go Beck!
Ni