Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

GO POKES!!!

This afternoon we went to the OSU-Texas game here in Austin. Basketballs games just aren't the same when their not in Stillwater at Gallagher-Iba Arena on the Eddie Sutton Court!! But we had fun anyway. We lost by 4, I think but the Cowboys played a great close game. Aubrey cheered for both teams. She loved Bevo!! But we had been telling her that Pistol Pete was going to be there and he wasn't. No Pete and no OSU cheer or pom-kinda weird. She was devasted and asked for Pete the entire game, luckily the Chick-Fil-A Cows came out at halftime to make her happy. Plus she had her first Coke, well the first coke that I said that she could have. Dee Dee & Shelly have been sneaking her Coke or Dr Pepper for months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday I told Dennis I bet the kids go to the game if they can get tickets. I couldn't believe how the cowboys kept coming back and coming back. It was a tough to loose. Love Grannie P.S. I hate potty training.