Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Update...

Potty training could be going alot better. Yesterday Aubrey had an accident at the daycare while I was at a MOPS meeting and today she had one at a store. Lesson learned: I need to keep more backup clothes in my car. She hasn't pooped on the potty yet and today Brad put her on the potty and walked away for a minute and she climbed down and pooped on the floor. We have had many accidents at home this evening. The novelty is going potty is starting to wear off for her and she has been asking to wear a diaper. I don't think that is a sign of good progress. Someone please get to Austin and take over this potty training for me. We have gone through 5 pairs of pants today...I would just keep her in panties and a shirt but it is really cold today. BLAHHHHH!!!

On a lighter side the kids and I went to the library for storytime and the park to play and have a picnic lunch on Wednesday with our friends Aimee & Grace and Kristy & Kate. The girls had so much FUN!! Aubrey got some payback for the black eye.

1 comment:

Aleasha said...

i know this may sound weird but i was on my blog, somehow hit some button and your blog came up. i started reading and you sounded like just a normal mom. (i am just now coming around to the blogging thing. i too am a normal mom and am hoping to meet some people online) again, i hope this isnt weird, but i saw that your sweet little girl was in blue bonnets. aahh my favorite. i grew up in texas. where is texas where those pictures taken? my husband and i just moved to Georgia, but i really hope we can make it back to texas. you have a beautiful family.