Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Sweet Aubrey

The kids & I (Brad went to Ft. Benning for some training) are in Tulsa for the week, we have been here since Good Friday and will stay until Sunday. So this was our first night without Daddy and sometime early this morning (it was still dark outside) I heard Aubrey saying "Mommy Mommy" from her room so I went to get her and bring her to my bed so we could all go back to sleep. Beck was already in my bed since like 2 am, he has been doing alot of night nursing lately (more on that later). So I tucked Aubrey in next to me with Beck on my other side and all of a sudden she said "Mommy, I love you!" I just melted!! It was the first time that she sponteneously said that she loved me. She has said I love Mommy when we prompt her. I told her that I love her too. I have the sweetest little girl. I LOVE HER!!

No comments: