Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Potty Time!!!

It is finally officially Potty Time at our house. Aubrey has been ready but I have been dragging my heels. Today I put panties on mostly because she wanted them and refused to put on a diaper. All of her little friends wear panties, another reason that I have been putting off potty training because I see the moms run to the bathroom every 10 minutes with false alarms and always worrying about where the potty is. And I knew that it will be difficult with Beck in tow but she is ready. We tried in January but we had so many accidents in one day and I was so tied down feeding Beck every 2-3 hours that it was really hard. But now Beck is going longer between meals (he is actually taking a nap longer than 30 minutes right now if you can believe it) and Aubrey hasn't had any accidents yet this morning. She has tee-teed twice in the potty and our panties are DRY. She wanted to show off her panties, here you go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big girl, Love Grannie D.

Anonymous said...

Go, Doodle Bug, go! (Well, not literally.)

She's such a big girl!

Allyson Bibb said...

Too cute! Way to go, Aubrey!

Gracie Lou said...

Yay, Aubrey! Way to go!